Open enrollment starts on 11/2/21 and ends on 11/30.
There are no rate increases or plan changes for 2021. Even if you plan on making no changes, you still need to log into SmartBen and complete your enrollment and verify your coverage.
Please explore the links on the left side of this page for even more detail on various benefits provided by the District like our CareATC clinics or 403/457 plans.
2021 Benefits presentation. Please go through the whole presentation but there are links to get to areas that interest you on the left side of the presentation under 'content.'
SmartBen Open Enrollment Instructions - This guide will help you log in to SmartBen and navigate the site
Summary of Benefits and Coverage(SBC)
- Full Time Employees - Per Check
- Full Time Employees who receive less than 26 checks - Per Check
- COBRA/LOA/Surviving Dependents - Monthly
- Two Married Employees - Per Check
- Part Time Certified & Parent Educators - Per Check