Giving to Claymont
Claymont PTO cannot function without parent and community support. Your 100% tax deductible gift is used entirely to benefit Claymont. Learn what we do to support Claymont students.
Shorthorn Spirit is our largest fundraising campaign each year. It’s a simple, hassle-free way for you to support educational programs, school events, staff appreciation and more. Give today.
More ways to give
- Spirit Events – With a mix of dining, shopping and family entertainment, you can give back to Claymont while supporting local businesses. Check our Events Calendar for upcoming opportunities. Want to partner on a future Spirit Event? Learn how.
- Matching gifts – Several local businesses, including Cigna, Bayer and others, match donations to Claymont PTO. Check with your employer.
- Spirit Wear – Two times each year, PTO sells apparel, yard signs, tumblers and more to build school spirit and raise money for Claymont. Watch Membership Toolkit for the next chance to buy.
- Amazon Smile – Enroll in Amazon Smile and choose “Claymont School Parent Teacher Organization” in Ballwin, MO as your official charity, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to PTO.
- Box Tops for Education – Download the app, choose Claymont and scan or email your grocery receipts. It’s an easy way to give back on every purchase of a qualifying General Mills products.
Local business support
If you own or manage a business and want to help Claymont, we’ll work with you to find an opportunity to benefit both you and the school. Learn how.