With Campus Technology Access (CTA), students will have Internet access on their personal devices (laptops, tablets, smart phones, etc.) through the district network.
Please note the following:
- Internet access is provided for school-related purposes only. The district’s network use policy is in effect – even when using a personal device.
- CTA only provides access to the Internet. Students may not print from their personal devices.
- Teachers make the decision as to whether personal devices are allowed in their classrooms.
- There is NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. All Internet activity on personal devices may be monitored and logged.
- There is no technical support provided for personal devices.
- The district has no responsibility for any loss, theft, or damage to any personal device.
Click here for directions for setting up wireless access on your personal device.