News & events
Claymont PTO sponsors several events each year for kids, parents and the whole family.
- In-school events – PTO funds and staffs in-school events to create memories for kids and build our community. These include: two classroom parties each year, Fun & Fitness Day and our spring talent show.
- Family events – Our Halloween Trunk or Treat has everything kids could want—a costume parade, pumpkin carving contest, dance party and candy! This event also doubles as a food drive for the Parkway Food Pantry. Family Movie Night in May converts the school’s back parking lot into an open-air theater for a kid-friendly movie, food trucks, raffles and games.
- Fundraising events – Trivia Night is our signature fundraiser each year. This adults-only smarty party is a fun way to fund special projects for the school. It sells out, so buy your tickets early! We also have monthly Spirit Events where you can dine, create or shop to support local businesses while supporting our kids.
Stay connected and get the information you need faster with Membership Toolkit. Creating an account gives you a one-stop shop to:
- Search the Claymont Directory
- Keep up with news and activities
- Sign up to volunteer
- Donate to Claymont PTO
- Purchase Claymont Spirit Wear
Miss our most recent newsletter? Find the latest news on Membership Toolkit.