Since 2009, Project Parkway has served as the district’s strategic planning process. Through attendance at community meetings, participation in listening tours or focus groups, or providing input through ThoughtExchange or surveys, thousands of students, staff, parents, and community members have helped shape Parkway’s strategic plans.
It’s time to design the next five years of our strategic plan to serve Parkway students. In order to ensure the best path forward, we need to look at where we are now.
State of the District
On February 1, 2023 we hosted a community-wide “State of the District” event for parents and staff to learn more about our current reality in the following key areas.
- Trends in enrollment, demographics and staffing
- The current reality of student achievement in Parkway
- Student programs and opportunities beyond the classroom
- School climate and the social and emotional well-being of students
- Financial and facilities realities
We shared a wealth of data, information and context on our current reality. You can see all of the information from each topic and breakout session at the event here. We also welcome your thoughts on the survey form after you review the material.