Welcome to Parkway School District's Environmental Services Department website.
The Environmental Services Department is a multi-functional department implementing programs in environmental and safety services.
- Asbestos Management
- Indoor Air Quality
- Integrated Pest Management
- Hazardous Materials, Safety, Storage and Disposal
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Environmental Compliance
- Employee Safety
- Workers' Compensation
- Fire Extinguisher & Safety Shower/Eye Wash Inspections
- Development of Safety Programs, Policies & Procedures
- Other environmental/safety issues that may concern the District
Our Environmental group is composed of the following:
- Stephanie Kline-Tissi, Safety Manager, 314-415-8260
- Pam Wieberg, Environmental/Safety Specialist, 314-412-8220
- Nate James, Environmental Services Technician (pest management), 314-575-9627
Click here to go to the Facilities website!