2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration
Our kindergarten is a full-day, tuition free program.
Please note, current Parkway preschool students will need to complete a new student registration for Kindergarten. Missouri law states that students must be 5 years old on or before July 31 to enroll in Kindergarten.
How to Register Your Child
- To begin the registration process, visit our online registration site. Please complete the online portion of Kindergarten registration.
- After you've completed online registration, a registrar will reach out to you to finalize the process. Please note we have received a high volume of Kindergarten 21-22 registrations. We will process them in the order received. We appreciate your patience.
Documentation Requested for Registration Appointment
- Birth certificate, passport, or other appropriate documentation to verify age.
- Immunization Records
- Two Proofs of Parent/Guardian's Residency. These documents should contain parent/guardian's name and address.
- Current real estate tax receipt, mortgage statement, deed or signed lease and
- One other proof of residency such as: current unpaid utility bill, credit card statement, employer's record of address, bank statement, or governmental acknowledgment of address (i.e., Social Security, voter registration, etc.).
- Custody Papers. If applicable, a copy of the section of the parenting plan which stipulates educational address of the student.
- Individual Education Plan and Evaluation (IEP) and/or Section 504 Accommodation Plan (IAP) and Evaluation (if student has a disability)
View our interactive kindergarten classroom brought to you by Parents as Teachers.
Contact your Parkway neighborhood school for additional information or call 314-415-9900.
School Phone School Phone
Mason Ridge Elementary
Carman Trails Elementary
Oak Brook Elementary
River Bend Elementary
Green Trails Elementary
Hanna Woods Elementary
Shenandoah Valley Elementary
Sorrento Springs Elementary
Highcroft Ridge Elementary
Wren Hollow Elementary