This section contains information pertaining to the Facilities Custodial group providing information about the group organization, responsibilities, and what we can do for you.
Our Custodial group is composed the Custodial Operations Supervisors, Head Custodians, and Custodians:
- Della Turner, Lead Custodial Supervisor and South Area Custodial Supervisor: (314) 415-8238
- Orlando Lewis, West Area Custodial Supervisor: (314) 415-8299
- Maggie Wells, North Area Custodial Supervisor: (314) 415-8236
- Ronald Broyles, Warehouse/Special Crew Supervisor: (314) 415-8266
Daily cleaning of the district including restrooms, shower rooms, locker rooms, flooring surfaces, chalk boards, marker boards, and trash removal.
- Carpet cleaning
- Furniture and large equipment moves
- Special event set-ups
- Emergency clean-up
- Lighting maintenance/bulb replacement
What We Can Do For You
- Develop appropriate cleaning schedules and staffing
- Plan moves for construction projects and teacher relocations within the building
- Coordinate supervision of evening activities