Children grow and change rapidly through their early years! Screening provides information about a child's development in speech, language, motor, cognitive & social-emotional skills relative to their age. Information, ideas and activities to promote positive growth and development are provided during the appointment.*For children under 3 years, please enroll in the Parkway Parents as Teachers program. Screenings take place during home visits.
Call 314-415-6969 to schedule an appointment or click here:3 - 5 Play-Based Screening
- One parent/guardian per child
- Siblings are not allowed.
Comments From Parents:
- "This is the perfect place for the kids to have fun while being observed by gentle, fun teachers."
- "It's helpful to really see how she interacts with peers and other adults....this was so FUN to watch!"
- "Kind people, great process and experience."