Free and Reduced Program
Parkway Schools is pleased to offer free or reduced breakfast and lunch to students who qualify. Please see below for details on how to apply.
Apply online HERE! Students registering for the 2021-22 School Year please apply for the Free and Reduced Program after July 1, 2021.
Health Survey 2020-2021 (Please print, sign and return this form only if you are applying online).
You may also apply by returning the completed paper application by faxing it to 314-415-8244 or mailing to:
Parkway School District, Nutrition Services, Attn Lisa, 363 N. Woods Mill Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
For more information, call 314-415-8245.
- We will process your application as soon as possible. It should take no more than 10 business days and you will be notified by mail. For a much quicker response time apply online.
- You must re-apply every school year unless you get a letter from us. Thirty days after school starts if you haven't completed a new application your status will go to full pay.
- Please make sure you check your application before returning for processing to ensure everything is complete.
- We are able to accept applications from other school districts. Please fill out a Parkway School District Free and Reduced Application for the current year as soon as possible. Any application turned in on previous years will be rejected and returned back to you. This will delay the process of your application.
- Parents are responsible for all food purchased prior to their student being approved for the program.
Translated applications for Free and Reduced for 50 languages are available at http://www.fns.usda.gov/school-meals/translated-applications
Spanish Instructions and Application